This page may contain affiliate links.
This irresistible treat pays homage to the classic turtle candy, combining smooth, creamy cheesecake with decadent caramel, crunchy pecans, and rich chocolate in these No Bake Turtle Cheesecakes Jars! Desserts in a jar are my favorite. So cute, so portable, and so fun!
Every spoonful is a delightful dance of textures and flavors that takes your taste buds on a sensational journey. Each jar is a world of creamy, crunchy, sweet, and slightly salty magic that makes the perfect treat for any occasion.
Served in convenient, eco-friendly jars, these cheesecakes not only provide a portable dessert option but also add an elegant touch to your dining experience. Perfect for parties, picnics, or as a charming gift, No bake turtle cheesecake jars will make you rethink the way you enjoy this classic dessert. Let’s get ready to experience cheesecake like never before!
Desserts in a jar
Desserts in a jar have been a delightful trend, offering not just scrumptious sweets, but also a unique and aesthetically pleasing presentation. They’re versatile, portable, and make for perfect gifts or party favors. Here are a few ideas for mouthwatering desserts you can create in a jar:
- Salted Caramel Espresso Brownie Jars: Layers of chewy brownies, and salted caramel make this dessert a chocolate lover’s dream.
- Apple Pie Cheesecake Jars: Traditional apple pie filling, creamy cheesecake. Enjoy the classic dessert with a fun twist.
- French Silk Pie in a Jar: This dessert features layers rich chocolate combined into a heavenly dessert.
- Lemon Meringue Pie In a Jar: Tangy lemon, fluffy meringue, combined in the perfect ratio and adorable jar treat.
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie in a Jar: Creamy, fall flavored pumpkin with a rich buttery crust combine to make a heavenly dessert.
- Ooey Gooey Pecan Cinnamon Rolls in a Jar: This comforting dessert features soft, sweet cinnamon dough with ooey gooey glaze and crunchy pecans!
- Peanut Butter Smores Pie Jars: No campfire required for this treat. Layers of yum for the ultimate s’mores experience at home.
- Mason Jar Blueberry Pie: The classic blueberry pie filling in a crust in this fabulous dessert treat.
With these desserts in a jar, you’re not just serving sweets—you’re creating a memorable dessert experience that will delight your guests or make an everyday meal feel like a special occasion.
No bake turtle cheesecake
- You can use lemon juice if you don’t have vinegar.
- The cheesecake will be mousse like. This is the difference between baked and no-bake cheesecake, baked cheesecake comes out firmer, whereas no-bake cheesecake is light and fluffier
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon vinegar
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup graham cracker crust mixture (1 cup of crushed graham cracker crumbs combined with a tiny pinch of salt and 2 tablespoons of melted butter)
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, vinegar, and powdered sugar all at once.
- Use a hand mixer to blend all the ingredients together until almost all the lumps are gone.
- Lightly toast the pecans until they barely begin to brown and set aside.
- Prepare an area with the empty mason jars, pecans, chocolate chips, caramel, graham cracker crust, and cheesecake mixture.
- Place a hefty tablespoon of graham cracker crust mixture into each mini mason jar.
- Use the spoon or your clean fingers to flatten the crust into the bottom of each container.
- Fill the container halfway with the cheesecake mixture.
- Layer with chocolate chips, pecans, and a bit of caramel.
- Fill the rest of the container to the top and layer once again with the pecans, chocolate chips, and caramel drizzle.
- Repeat for all mason jars.
- Cover the tops with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to set for about 2 hours.
- Enjoy or store with the actual mason jar tops to seal the freshness.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 685Total Fat: 44gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 385mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 4gSugar: 46gProtein: 7g
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.