This page may contain affiliate links.
Lemon Crumb Muffins, where zesty citrus flavors collide with delicate, crumbly textures to create a truly mouthwatering lemon dessert.
These muffins are a burst of sunshine in every bite, a perfect balance of sweet and tangy, and a delightful way to start your day or satisfy your afternoon cravings. Get ready to bake up a batch of Lemon Crumb Muffins that are as delicious as they are unforgettable.
Lemon Muffin Recipes
These recipes are your ticket to the vibrant flavor of fresh lemons taking center stage. Whether you’re a seasoned baker looking to add a zesty twist to your repertoire or a novice seeking a bright and refreshing treat, these Lemon Muffin recipes are your gateway to a world of tantalizing flavors and delightful aromas.
- Healthy Lemon Muffins Recipe
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins (Bakery Style)
- Whole Wheat Lemon Muffins
- Cake Mix Lemon Muffins
Lemon Crumb Muffins with Lemon Glaze
The streusel topping and lemon glaze take these muffins over the top with amazing flavor. I can’t wait until you try them, I know you are going to completely love them!
If wrapped in an airtight container, muffins will stay fresh for one month.
Lemon Crumb Muffin Recipe
Lemon Crumb Muffins with Streusel Topping and Lemon Glaze
- 1 ½ Cups whole-wheat flour
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ Tbsps lemon juice
- ½ Cup milk
- ½ Cup melted coconut oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ Cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ Tbsp cold butter
- 4 Tbsps lemon juice
- ¼ Cup cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix the whole-wheat flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut oil, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Do not overmix
- For the topping, mix together the whole-wheat flour, maple syrup, and butter until obtaining crumbs.
- Prepare a cupcake pan with baking cups, and pour the batter into them.
- Top with the streusel and take to the oven for 25 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool down before taking them out of the tray.
- For the muffin glaze, mix together the cream cheese, lemon juice, and maple syrup, transfer to a piping bag and drizzle over the muffins.
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.