This page may contain affiliate links.
Crumbl ice cream sundae cookies are a delightful treat that combines the flavors of a classic ice cream sundae with the texture and convenience of a cookie. There’s nothing better than a yummy cookie to feed your sweet tooth.
Copycat Crumbl Cookies
These cookies feature a soft and chewy base topped with a generous layer of chocolate frosting, scoops of luscious whipped cream, and topped with sprinkles and a cherry on top. Ice cream sundae cookies are a fun and indulgent treat that are perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth craving or serving up at a special occasion or party.
This Crumbl cookie recipe copycat makes the most delicious, soft, and gooey cookies you’ve ever had. Not only will the warm, comforting smell of freshly baked cookies fill your home, but these quick and easy copycat cookies taste exactly like the real thing!
For more Crumbl copycat cookie ideas, check these out:
Pro Tips for the Best Crumbl copycat cookies:
- Don’t overbake the cookies. Bake them for 9-11 minutes or until the cookies are set then allow them to cool on the baking sheet to set up completely.
- Use a whole 1/4 cup of cookie dough to make the cookies. Shape them into a thick and round cookie before adding them to the oven.
- Serve these cookies chilled like they do at the Crumbl stores.
How do I store my Crumbl Ice Cream Sundae Cookies?
- Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Store them in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Freeze them for up to 3 months. You can also freeze the dough and bake them later.
Can I make smaller cookies?
Yes, you can make a small version of this cookie. Use a medium cookie scoop and shape them as directed. Bake for 8-10 minutes, cool and decorate as instructed. This will give you about 24 cookies
Ice Cream Sundae Toppings
If you want to mix up your sundae toppings, here are some more ideas.
- Hot Fudge
- Caramel Sauce
- Chopped Nuts
- Candy Pieces
Crumbl Ice Cream Sundae Cookies
Chewy gooey chocolate cookies topped with chocolate frosting, whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry!
- 1 cup Cold Unsalted Butter cut into small slices
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs, room temp
- ½ cup Cocoa
- 1 cup Cake Flour
- 1 ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- ¾ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 ⅓ cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Sprinkles
- Chocolate Sauce
- 8oz. Cool Whip
- Maraschino Cherries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Mix on low for 1 minute then increase the speed to medium for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In a large bowl add cocoa, cake flour, all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt and whisk until combined.
- Gently add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix on medium speed until combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix on low speed until combined.
- Cover the bowl and chill dough for 15 minutes.
- Using an ice cream or cookie scooper separate the dough into large balls and place on parchment or silicone baking mat-lined cookie sheets.
- Lightly press on top of dough with your hands to smooth out the cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Let them rest for at least 10-15 minutes to set.
- Place Cool Whip in a frosting bag.
- Frost the tops of each cookie in a circular motion.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over Cool Whip and top with sprinkles.
- Place a cherry in the center of the Cool Whip.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 512Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 178mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 2gSugar: 40gProtein: 5g
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.
Leave a Reply