This page may contain affiliate links.
This pumpkin pie Crumbl cookies copycat recipe is the best way to say hello fall! They are soft, thick, and full of fall spices, then covered in a luscious velvety frosting. A great pumpkin dessert recipe to keep!
This recipe has the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor, spices, and the smoothest creamy frosting. It makes me glad to see fall.
Crumbl cookie copycats
For more Crumbl cookie copycats, check these out:
Crumbl Cookies is a great place to get a fun treat, but we don’t have one where I live and I want cookies more than once every time I can drive two hours to get some. So I worked on making my own copycats at home. I finally perfected this one, so I’m celebrating by sharing it with you.
I love how Crumbl cookies are really thick and when you bite into them, you get that chew and satisfaction of all that flavor flooding over your tongue. They have the perfect textures is flavors all in one. They are a real treat!
For more pumpkin dessert ideas, check these out:
- Pumpkin cheesecake parfait
- Pumpkin spice buttermilk donuts
- Impossible Pumpkin crustless pie
- Pumpkin spice coffee cake
- Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- Pumpkin desserts that are not pie
How to store Crumbl cookies
You can store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days. If you prefer to leave them out at room temperature, you can leave them unfrosted in an airtight container, and then whenever you’re ready to enjoy, frost them and enjoy!
If you want to freeze the cookies, put them, without frosting, in an airtight container. Freeze the frosting in a separate air-tight container. Whenever you’re ready to enjoy them, thaw the frosting and the cookies in the fridge overnight. Whip the frosting before piping it on the cookies.
Pumpkin Pie Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe
Thick, chewy, spicy pumpkin cookies covered in a luscious creamy frosting.
- ● ½ cup butter
- ● ½ teaspoon salt
- ● ½ cup granulated sugar
- ● ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ● 1 egg yolk
- ● ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ● 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ● 1 ⅔ cup flour
- ● 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ● ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ● 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ● 1 ½ cups pumpkin spice cream cheese frosting
- ● Extra Pumpkin Spice for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Cream butter, salt, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a bowl
- Add egg yolk, pumpkin, and vanilla
- Mix well
- Add flour, cinnamon, and baking powder and mix well
- Scoop out very large dough balls onto the baking sheet, making 10 cookies
- Flatten slightly and bake for 13 minutes or until sides are golden brown
- Allow to cool
- Place cream cheese frosting in a piping bag while cookies are cooling
- Pipe a large swirl of frosting from the center outward
- Lightly dust with pumpkin spice
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 302mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 1gSugar: 24gProtein: 4g
Gluten-free Crumbl cookie
- For gluten-free cookies:
- Substitute equal amounts of flour with any gluten-free flour (almond flour, Bob’s Red Mill Gluten free flour, buckwheat flour, etc)
- Use a gluten-free frosting recipe.
- Substitute equal amounts of a gluten-free pumpkin puree.
For more cookie ideas, check out these:
- Christmas light cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Godiva Filled Cookies
- Grandmas Molasses Cookies
- Valentines Meringue Cookies
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.
Leave a Reply