This page may contain affiliate links.
Introducing the beloved Mrs. Field Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe – a timeless classic best cookie recipe that has delighted cookie enthusiasts for generations.
With its irresistible combination of rich, buttery dough and gooey chocolate chips, these cookies are a true indulgence that never goes out of style. Whether you’re an experienced baker or a novice in the kitchen, Mrs. Fields’ recipe is here to guide you on a delectable journey to baking perfection.
What Makes Mrs. Field’s Cookies Special?
Mrs. Field chocolate chip cookie is renowned for their special qualities that have made them a beloved treat for cookie enthusiasts all over the world. Here are some key factors that make Mrs. Field’s cookies special:
- Quality Ingredients: Mrs. Field’s cookies are made with high-quality ingredients, including real butter, premium chocolate chips, and fresh eggs. This commitment to quality ingredients ensures that each cookie is rich, flavorful, and indulgent.
- Secret Recipes: Debbi Fields, the founder of Mrs. Field’s, developed her own secret cookie recipes that have been carefully guarded and perfected over the years. These recipes are known for their unique combination of ingredients and precise baking techniques.
- Freshly Baked In-Store: Many Mrs. Field’s stores offer freshly baked cookies right on-site. This means that customers can enjoy warm, just-out-of-the-oven cookies that are incredibly soft and gooey.
- Consistency: Mrs. Field’s cookies are known for their consistent quality. Whether you purchase a cookie in one of their stores or order them online, you can expect the same delicious taste and texture every time.
- Iconic Packaging: Mrs. Field’s cookies often come packaged in their distinctive blue-and-white striped boxes or bags, making them instantly recognizable and a great gift option.
- Personalized Options: Some Mrs. Field’s locations offer personalized cookie options, allowing customers to create custom messages or designs on their cookies for special occasions.
- Tradition and History: Mrs. Field’s has a long history of cookie-making expertise, dating back to its founding in the late 1970s. This tradition and commitment to quality have contributed to the brand’s enduring popularity.
Chocolate Chip Recipes
Few ingredients have the power to transform ordinary treats into extraordinary delights quite like chocolate chips. From classic chocolate chip cookies that ooze with warm, gooey chocolate to decadent brownies, pancakes, and even savory dishes with a hint of sweetness, chocolate chips have an unrivaled versatility that knows no bounds.
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Godiva Filled Cookies
- Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Mrs. Field Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- 2 sticks of cold unsalted butter cubed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the white and brown sugars until combined. Add the butter and switch to a hand mixer to blend together thoroughly and form a paste.
- To the mixture add the eggs, vanilla and molasses mixing again until just incorporated, be sure to not overmix.
- Pour in the all purpose and wheat flours, baking soda, and salt, again beating on low speed with the hand mixer until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and make sure they are evenly placed throughout the batter.
- Make about ¼ cup sized cookie dough balls and place at least 2 inches apart on a parchment sheet covered baking sheet.
- Place a few chocolate chips on top of each dough ball.
- Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until the tops of the cookies have set.
- They will be lightly browned, but be sure not to overbake as each oven heats differently.
- Let the cookies cool for 15 minutes on the baking sheet or on a rack.
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.