This page may contain affiliate links.
Enjoy a burst of sunny sweetness with a twist, the Pink Lemonade Bundt Cake Recipe! This lemon dessert is a fusion of tangy lemons and the rosy hue of summer, encapsulated in a beautifully shaped bundt cake that’s as pretty as it is delicious.
Imagine a zesty lemon-infused cake, tinted with a delightful shade of pink, crowned with a glaze that’s both tart and sweet, reminiscent of your favorite pink lemonade. Whether you’re hosting a cheerful gathering, celebrating a special occasion, or simply craving a taste of sunshine, this Pink Lemonade Bundt Cake recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
Bundt Cake Recipes
A Bundt cake is a type of cake that is baked in a Bundt pan, which is a distinctive ring-shaped pan with fluted or grooved sides. Bundt pans come in various sizes and designs, but they all share the characteristic round shape with a hole in the center.
Bundt cakes can be made using a wide variety of cake recipes, from classic pound cakes to rich chocolate cakes and flavored variations like lemon, pumpkin, or cinnamon. The Bundt pan’s design allows the cake to bake evenly, with the hole in the center helping to distribute heat more evenly throughout the cake, resulting in a moist and tender crumb. And they are so adorable! I love making little ones that I affectionately call baby cakes. So cute!
Pink Lemonade Dessert
If you want a sweet and zesty delight, check out Pink Lemonade Desserts. These vibrant and refreshing treats take the classic flavor of lemonade and infuse it with a playful twist of rosy elegance. From tangy pink lemonade pies that melt in your mouth to fluffy cupcakes and cookies kissed by the essence of fresh lemons and a touch of pink, these desserts are a celebration of all things bright and cheerful. Check out some of these ideas:
For more fun lemon ideas, check out these yummies too:
- Lemon Poppyseed Scones Recipe
- Lemon Wacky Cake Recipe
- Easy Vegan Lemon Cookie Recipe
- Lemon Shortbread Thumbprint Cookies
- Slow Cooker Lemon Kit Kat Cake
Pink Lemonade Bundt
Pink Lemonade Bundt Cake Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- ½ oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- zest of 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 5 drops pink food coloring
- Lemon Glaze
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl blend the softened butter with a whisk or hand mixer
- Add the brown sugar and white sugar and blend together.
- Next add the 4 eggs and mix until combined.
- Mix in the rest of the wet ingredients of lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, and vegetable oil.
- At this point add in about 3 drops of pink dye and mix together. Add more if necessary for a deeper pink color.
- Add in the flour and fold together until combined.
- Lastly pour in the milk and mix together until smooth.
- Prep the bundt cake by spraying it with baking spray or coating in oil.
- Pour into the bundt cake and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when stuck into the cake.
- While the cake is baking, for the glaze, add the lemon juice, zest, vanilla and milk to another bowl with the powdered sugar in it.
- Removed from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before flipping the pan over and releasing the cake from it.
- Pour the glaze over the cake and top with some lemon zest for garnish.
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.