This page may contain affiliate links.
This Slow Cooker Lemon Kit Kat Cake is so good, and it’s so easy! It will be your favorite lemon dessert!
Just put it in the Crock Pot, stir it a couple of times, and it bakes up into a delicious dessert. The Lemon Kit Kat Bars give it a wonderful sweet crunch, and the cake is moist, and tender, and just wonderful. Make sure you keep this one in your favorites!
A zesty and delightful dessert that’s as easy to make as it is delicious to devour. This mouthwatering treat combines the bright and tangy flavors of lemon with a tender, crumbly cake texture, all prepared effortlessly in your trusty slow cooker.
For more lemon cake ideas, check these out:
- Pink Lemonade Bundt Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Cupcake Recipe
- Sansa’s Favorite Lemon Cake (Game of Thrones)
- Raspberry Lemon Cake from Scratch
- Lemon Wacky Cake Recipe
Homemade lemon cake recipe
If you want to make the cake mix portion of the slower cooker lemon kit kat cake from scratch, you can easily do that too. Check out this homemade lemon cake recipe.
Using your slow cooker to bake is a convenient and versatile way to prepare a variety of delicious dishes, including desserts like cakes and bread. Check this slow cooker out:
Now let’s get to the main event!
Slower cooker lemon cake
Slow Cooker Lemon Kit Kat Cake
- 1 Box of Lemon Supreme Cake Mix I used Duncan Hines
- 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cups of Water
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12 Kit Kat Lemon Bars – chopped
- 1 can of Lemon Supreme Frosting
- 12 Kit Kat Lemon Bars – chopped. For garnish
- Turn Crock Pot to HIGH setting
- Add: Cake mix, Oil, Eggs, Water, and stir well.
- Pour Sweetened Condensed Milk over the Cake mix, and stir.
- Add chopped Kit Kat Lemon Bars, and stir.
- Cook in Crock Pot for 30 minutes, and stir cake mix.
- Cook another 30 minutes, and stir.
- Turn Crock Pot off, and leave in Crock Pot to cool completely.
- Once Cake is cooled,
- Frost right in the Crock Pot, and top with chopped Kit Kat Lemon Bars.
- Spoon cake onto dessert plates, serve, and Enjoy!
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.