This page may contain affiliate links.
Impossible crustless pumpkin pie is a custardy pie that forms its own crust when it’s baking. With no junk food ingredients and warm spices, you’re going to love this pumpkin dessert.
This impossible pumpkin pie is full of wholesome ingredients, so it’s a healthier version of the typical bisquick impossible pies! It gives you a custard layer and a thicker crust like layer for the ultimate in texture and flavor.
- For the pumpkin puree, you can use canned or make your own homemade pumpkin puree.
- Pumpkin pie should be refrigerated and if stored in an airtight container or covered well, should last 3-4 days.
- To freeze:
Let your pie cool completely. Then tightly wrap with plastic wrap. Then place in a freezer-safe sealable plastic bag or wrap it with aluminum and store for 2-3 months. To thaw, remove the pie from the freezer and remove it from the plastic bag or aluminum foil. Place in the refrigerator to thaw overnight.
For more pumpkin recipes, check these out:
- Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- Pumpkin spiced coffee cake with streusel topping
- Pumpkin cheesecake parfaits
- Crumbl copycat pumpkin pie cookies
Also, check out this gingerbread cream pie for warm spices and gingerbread flavor for the holidays!
Pumpkin pie with maple syrup and coconut milk
Impossible Crustless Pumpkin Pie
A simple recipe for eggy, custardy, warm spiced pumpkin with a crust it makes on its own!
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup flour
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9 inch round pan
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined
- Smooth the mixture into the prepared pan
- Bake 35 minutes then cool completely
- Move pie to the refrigerator to set for at least 6 hours
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 151Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 263mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g
Mini crustless pumpkin pie
Making mini crustless pumpkin pie couldn’t be easier. Just find some smaller ramekins or even use muffin tins if that’s what you have. Spray them with non-stick cooking spray, and divide the impossible crustless pumpkin pie batter between the number of containers you have.
Bake them at the same temperature, but check them at half the cooking time and every 5 minutes after that. So depending on the size of your mini pies, you can take them out when they are done.
I just love a mini pie and these are so adorable when made in individual servings like this. Each guest that gets one will feel super special! I can’t wait to hear all about them when you make them.
If you’re looking for pumpkin desserts that are not pie, check this out too.
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.
Leave a Reply