This page may contain affiliate links.
This pumpkin cheesecake parfait is adorable, fun, and filled with those warm holiday spices that everyone loves. The richness of cheesecake and the special feeling of an individual dessert. One of the best pumpkin desserts I can think of.
Who says Thanksgiving desserts have to be complicated and time-consuming? That’s definitely not the case with these delicious little pumpkin cheesecake parfaits. They’re super easy to make and are the perfect no-bake dessert for Thanksgiving or any fall-themed gathering.
Why not switch out your pumpkin pie recipe for this pumpkin cheesecake parfait? You can make them in small cups for a little taste of pumpkin and still have room for another dessert. (Even if you have to wait until later)
You could use gingersnap crumbles or graham cracker crumbs the same way as the gingerbread cake for a different texture too. But the creamy layers of cheesecake between will make your life complete!
The best part about this recipe is it only takes a few minutes. That’s golden on a busy holiday. It’s an easy dessert using simple ingredients you can find at any store. It’s perfect for entertaining.
Some other ideas for serving besides making the 8 small glasses could be:
- A trifle dish
- Wine glasses
- Mason jars
- Shot glasses for tiny mini desserts
You get the idea! Be creative!
You can make it up to three days in advance, but the longer it sets, the softer the cake layer will be. So it depends on the texture you’re going for.
For thicker cheesecake in the cheesecake layer, make sure to use whole milk.
If you don’t have a piping bag, you can put the mixture in a ziplock back and cut off a small corner to squirt through.
Here are some other fun topping ideas:
- Candy corn
- Toasted nuts
- Pieces of toffee or pecan praline
Want more pumpkin recipes, check this out:
- Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- Impossible crustless pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin spice buttermilk donuts
- Pumpkin spiced coffee cake
- Pumpkin spice latte
- Crumbl copycat pumpkin pie cookies
Pumpkin spice cheesecake parfait
- 2 cups gingerbread cake, crumbled
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box cheesecake instant pudding + 2 cups cold milk
- In a small bowl mix the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice
- Place the mixture in a piping bag, set aside
- In a separate bowl prepare the pudding per the directions and allow to set
- Place the pudding in a piping bag as well
- Spoon a couple of tablespoons in cake crumbles in the bottom of a dessert glass
- Next pipe in a layer of cheesecake filling, then a layer of pumpkin filling
- Add more cake crumbles and continue layering cake, pumpkin, and cheesecake until
the glass is full
- Garnish with remaining cake crumbs
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before serving
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 225mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 5g
If you want a more spring-like trifle, check this No Bake Mixed Berry Trifle out.
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.