This page may contain affiliate links.
This is the number one BEST Raspberry quick bread recipe. It’s soft and bursting with juicy berries. Quick breads are delicious and so easy to make.
I definitely need to make another loaf because this one disappeared in a day. But since it’s packed with fruit, it’s automatically healthy of course. Right? Am I right?
Raspberries are a nutritious fruit with several health benefits. Some of the benefits of raspberries include:
- Rich in nutrients: Raspberries are packed with vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, potassium, magnesium, and manganese.
- High in antioxidants: Raspberries are rich in antioxidants such as flavonoids and anthocyanins which help to protect the body against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- May reduce the risk of chronic diseases: The antioxidants in raspberries may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- May improve digestion: Raspberries are high in fiber which can promote digestive health and help to prevent constipation.
- May help with weight management: Raspberries are low in calories and high in fiber, making them a great option for those looking to manage their weight.
- May support healthy skin: The vitamin C and antioxidants in raspberries may help to keep the skin healthy and reduce the signs of aging.
Raspberries are a delicious and nutritious fruit that can provide a range of health benefits when included as part of a healthy diet. So I’m partly right, yes?
For more raspberry ideas, check these out:
Raspberries are a delicious and flavorful fruit that can add sweetness and tartness to bread. The combination of the juicy, tart raspberry flavor with the sweetness of the bread is very appealing to many people.
Additionally, raspberry quick bread has a moist, tender texture that is very pleasing to the palate.
Lastly, the aroma of freshly baked raspberry bread can be very enticing and appealing to the senses. The sweet, fruity smell of raspberries and the warm, comforting aroma of fresh bread is irresistible.
The combination of delicious raspberries, moist texture, and enticing aroma can make raspberry quick bread a very delicious and enjoyable treat. I just know you’re gonna love it, so try it, PLEASE!
For more sweet bread ideas, check these out:
- Secretly Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread
- Lemon Strawberry Bread
- Light Lemon Raspberry Loaf
- Browned Butter Espresso Banana Loaf
Raspberry Sweet Bread
- Sweet Loaf:
- ⅓ cup salted butter, softened
- 2 cups ripe raspberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tsp whole milk
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In the bowl of a stand mixer add the butter and sugar, mix on medium until combined.
Add in one egg at a time to the butter mixture, mix on medium until combined.
Add in the milk and vanilla extract and mix on medium until combined.
In a large bowl add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
Whisk to combine.
Gently add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mix on low until combined.
Remove the bowl from the stand mixer and add the fresh raspberries, gently fold into the batter.
Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with non-stick baking spray.
Gently pour the bread batter into the loaf pan.
Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes mostly clean.
Let the sweet oaf cool in the pan for 3-5 minutes.
Remove the sweet loaf from the loaf pan and place on a wire cooling rack.
Prepare your glaze.
In a large bowl, add the powdered sugar, and milk.
Whisk vigorously until the icing is thick.
Drizzle the glaze on top of the bread and serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 343Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 354mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 4gSugar: 24gProtein: 6g
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.