This page may contain affiliate links.
These Halloween mummy brownies are so cute and super easy to make. Your kids are going to love having these special fall treats at their party!
Our Mummy Brownies are not only easy to make, but a super fun Halloween treat. This delightful mummy brownie idea will make your tastebuds dance. If you’re a chocolate lover like we are, our Halloween brownies are ones you’ll want to make again and again. Don’t forget to save a few for yourself.
Halloween fun is all about the spooky and delicious, but it can also be about the easy! These Halloween mummy brownies will only take you a few minutes more than regular brownies and they will be a hit at your Halloween party! And using boxed brownie mix cuts the prep time too!
Made with easy-to-find ingredients, it’s fun and everyone will enjoy it. But you won’t have to go to any great lengths to do it. Fun for class party snacks, work parties, home parties, and more.
This Mummy Brownies recipe will work with almost any type of brownies. If you’d prefer to make your own homemade brownies, go right ahead! (our recipe is even flourless!) After you’ve baked them, allow them to cool, and then come back here to continue the instructions for this mummy brownie recipe.
Some project tips:
- You can use candy melts, white chocolate chips, homemade or store-bought regular frosting or cream cheese frosting to make the mummy bandages.
- The recipe we use makes an 9 inch pan of brownies so you get 9 mummies. Feel free to double your recipe or more.
- Store completed mummies in an air-tight container for 3-5 days. You can also freeze them if you freeze them on a sheet tray covered in parchment until they are solid, and then place them in an air-tight container. They will keep about 3 months in the freezer.
- To use frozen brownies, thaw on the counter overnight.
For more Halloween ideas, check these out:
- • Brownie mix (you can also use homemade brownies for this) – Prepare as instructed on the box
- • Store bought frosting – You can use any flavor
- • ¼ cup powdered sugar
- • Candy eyes
1. Prepare brownies as instructed on the box. I highly recommend lining your pan with parchment paper (and greasing it) so that the liner extends above the brownies so that you can lift the brownies out of the pan after they cool.
2. After the brownies have fully cooled, cut the brownies into bars
3. Use a mixer to beat the frosting and powdered sugar together until smooth and creamy – at least a minute or two.
4. Fill a piping bag with the frosting and cut a small cut at the bottom of the bag. You can pipe it onto parchment paper to test the size of the cut. I preferred a bit larger of a hole, but you can decide for yourself.
5. You can either pipe small dots directly on the back of the candy eyeballs and place onto the brownies, OR you can pipe the dots onto the brownies and place the eyes on the frosting dots.
6. Pipelines across the brownies and allow the eyes to peek out between the lines. I find that the mummies look better with more frosting lines, so don’t be shy putting on that frosting!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 34Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g
For more brownie ideas, check these out:
- Fudgy & Healthy Flourless Chocolate Brownies
- Salted Caramel Espresso Brownie Jars
- Stuffed Oreo Brownies with Melting Oreo Cream
- Layered German Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.