This page may contain affiliate links.
Hold onto your hats for the most ooey gooey pecan cinnamon rolls in a jar. They are made in individual servings in these adorable mason jars for a darling dessert to serve to your guests. And they are flat incredible in flavor.
Not to mention they are easy because they are semi-homemade. So you can whip them out in minutes flat for the ultimate ooey gooey treat!!
For more darling dessert ideas, check these out:
- Darling Apple Galette Recipe
- Caramel Apple Bites
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie in a Jar
- Peanut Butter Smores Pie Jars
- French Silk Pie in a Jar
- Salted Caramel Espresso Brownie Jars
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
- Apple Pie Cheesecake Jars
- No Bake Turtle Cheesecake Jars
Cinnamon rolls with heavy whipping cream
These cinnamon rolls are literally swimming in decadence and perched on the top of each one is an abundant collection of pecans.
These decadently rich pecan cinnamon rolls start with canned refrigerated cinnamon rolls. Yep! The ones in the refrigerated case of the grocery store over by the canned biscuits. Pillsbury makes them. I love semi-homemade ideas because you get the flavor with a little bit of short cutage.
In this case, we amped them up with ooey gooey butter, cream, and tons of extra cinnamon. Plus the crunch of pecans. Woo hoo!
And they are in these adorable little jars for single servings. The best part is they come with a lid that seals so they stay fresh a little longer. You can make them the night before or the day before and have your treats ready to go!
If you want other topping ideas, think about caramel sauce, even chocolate sauce, powdered sugar, use your imagination! I know you know what’s good too!
For more cinnamon-flavored ideas, check these out:
- Best Snickerdoodle Cookies
- No Churn Sweet Potato Pie Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Spice Buttermilk Donuts
- Pumpkin Spiced Coffee Cake with Streusel Topping
Now for the yummy cinnamon roll recipe.
Easy pecan cinnamon rolls
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 stick butter (unsalted)
- 3 tbsp chopped pecans
- Combine brown sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls and separate them into individual rolls.
- Cut each roll half, placing 1 half in each jar.
- Pour 1 tsp of the brown sugar mixture over the 1st half.
- Add a few of the chopped pecans.
- Add the 2nd half of the roll inside the jar.
- Add another teaspoon of the brown sugar mixture.
- Pour equal amounts of heavy whipping cream over the roll pieces in each jar.
- Place each jar on a baking sheet and bake uncovered at 425ﾟ for 30 minutes or until the tops are brown
- They are done remove from the oven and the baking sheet to allow cool on a wire cooling rack for approximately 10 mins.
- Top each set of rolls while they are still slightly warm but not hot with the premade icing that came with the rolls.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 287Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 189mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.