This page may contain affiliate links.
I love adorable little dessert jars. I just can’t get over how cute they are. These Apple Pie Cheesecake Jars are sure to please everyone with their creamy, fruity, deliciousness!
Mason jar desserts
There is nothing better than a little dessert in an individual-sized jar. You can keep the lid on for storage while you wait for your loved ones to eat them. They are the perfect size to keep you from overdoing it. They are just perfect! And I don’t know about you but I love cute food. There’s nothing better than getting to eat a little bitty cheesecake from a jar. I feel like a princess. So special.
For more ideas for dessert in a jar, check these out:
- Ooey Gooey Pecan Cinnamon Rolls in a Jar
- Peanut Butter Smores Pie Jars
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie in a Jar
- Salted Caramel Espresso Brownie Jars
- No Bake Turtle Cheesecake Jars
- French Silk Pie in a Jar
- Lemon Meringue Pie In a Jar
No-bake cheesecakes in a jar are super quick and satisfying cheesecake parfait that offers a gorgeous presentation for serving guests. You can use any kind of jar, even an old jam or jelly jar, or even do a parfait dish if you don’t have a jar.
Maybe you have a ton of apples to use up? Sometimes it happens for one reason or another. For more ideas with apples, check these out:
- Darling Apple Galette Recipe
- Apple Cherry Fritter Recipe
- Caramel Apple Bites
- Apple Cacao Oatmeal Balls
- Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
- This should keep in the fridge for several days. If you are making it ahead, you will want to add the whipped cream just before serving so that it doesn’t deflate before serving.
- You can easily adjust this recipe to make more or fewer jars to fit your needs!
- One more secret that makes every dessert better is homemade vanilla. Check out how to make it here. Hint: it’s easy!
Now let’s prepare for the delight of apple pie flavors and cheesecake flavors combined and in a gorgeous darling little jar!
Apple pie cheesecake in a jar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pie Filling
- 3 medium apples, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Whipped cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pour the whipping cream into a medium bowl, and mix with an electric mixer on medium high until the cream starts to thicken.
- Add confectioner’s sugar in several additions, and continue to mix until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, use your electric mixer to combine the softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract, until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the whipped cream and until well incorporated.
- Add the cream cheese to a piping bag or gallon sized plastic bag and place in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour. *Do not cut the tip yet, you can cut it just before piping it into the jars.
- Dice the apples, and place in a small saucepan. Add lemon juice, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, maple syrup, and water to the pot and stir together. Continue to stir occasionally, heat over medium heat until soft, about 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. You may place the apples in the fridge to cool, if desired.
- Use a food processor, or other desired method, to crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Place about 2 tablespoons of crumbs into the bottom of each jar. Do not press down. You can shake the jar or use a spoon to move crumbs around if needed.
1. Add whipping cream to a mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer and beat until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the confectioner’s sugar, maple syrup and continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Cut a hole in the tip of the cheesecake bag. Pipe a layer of cheesecake on top of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Drop about 2 tablespoons of pie filling on top of the cheesecake filling, using a spoon to help level it out a bit.
- Add whipping cream on top of the pie filling, and top it off with any remaining cracker crumbles or sprinkle with cinnamon.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 573Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 314mgCarbohydrates: 58gFiber: 3gSugar: 41gProtein: 5g
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.