This page may contain affiliate links.
With this easy no-bake recipe, everyone gets a No Bake Pumpkin pie in a jar all to themselves! Enjoy layers of crunchy gingersnap cookie crust, spiced pumpkin pie filling and silky cream cheese mousse all in an adorable jar dessert.
One of our favorite pumpkin desserts!
I had a whole lot of fun preparing these mini pumpkin pies. These are easy to make and so much more fun to eat than regular pie. Nobody’s complaining about the size of their piece or making a mess in the pie tin. Everyone just grabs a spoon and digs in and that’s how dessert should be!
For more desserts in a jar, check this out:
- Ooey Gooey Pecan Cinnamon Rolls in a Jar
- Apple Pie Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Meringue Pie In a Jar
- No Bake Turtle Cheesecake Jars
- Peanut Butter Smores Pie Jars
- Salted Caramel Espresso Brownie Jars
- French Silk Pie in a Jar
The crust layered into this pumpkin pie uses a combination of both graham crackers and gingersnap cookies. It truly gives you the best of both worlds. The mousse is extra soft and fluffy with whipped egg whites and mini marshmallows. Then you have the creamy pumpkin filling in all its glory. It’s seriously so good!
For more yummy pumpkin ideas, check these out:
- Pumpkin Pie Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
- Pumpkin Spiced Coffee Cake with Streusel Topping
- Impossible Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Mini pumpkin pie
We love making our own homemade pumpkin puree and it would work great in this recipe too if you want to make it instead of canned!
- Don’t Forget to Soften the Cream Cheese: If your cream cheese is cold, you’ll have a hard time combining it with the other ingredients. You can let it sit on the counter until it reaches room temperature.
- Do Not Over-Mix the Mousse: Stop whipping your meringue as soon as it forms soft peaks. Then, add it very slowly and carefully to the marshmallow mixture, gently folding until combined. You don’t want to deflate the marshmallows or the egg whites.
Individual pumpkin pie
After everything is layered, you can add yummy toppings. Here are some great choices:
- Gingersnap Cookie crumbs
- Spiced Pecans
- Candy Pumpkins or Candy Corn
- Caramel Sauce
- Chopped Walnuts
- Chocolate Chips or Curls
- Graham Crackers
This will keep in the fridge for several days. If you are making ahead, you will want to add the whipped cream just before serving so that it doesn’t deflate before serving. And you can even freeze it if you have enough space left in your jars for headspace.
For more ideas using meringue, check out these gorgeous Valentine Meringue cookies. So chewy and good!
Mini mason jar pumpkin pie
- Cream Cheese Mousse
- • 3 large egg whites
- • ½ teaspoon cream of tarter
- • ½ cup granulated sugar
- • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- • ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- • 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Pumpkin Pie Filling
- • 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- • 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- • ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- • ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- • 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- • 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- • ¾ cup gingersnap crumbs
- • ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a large metal bowl, combine egg whites, cream of tartar and sugar. Place the bowl above a pot of simmering water to make a double boiler.
- Whisk constantly until the sugar dissolves and the egg whites come to 160 ° F on a candy thermometer – about 4-6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Beat mixture with electric mixture. Start on low and increase the speed gradually to high until soft peaks form – about 5-7 minutes. Set mixture aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese and vanilla together until thoroughly incorporated and smooth. Set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt the marshmallows in the microwave. (Microwave for 15 seconds, stir, and then microwave for another 15 seconds. Continue to stir until fully melted.)
- Combine the marshmallows with the cream cheese. Stir until fully combined.
- Add the egg white mixture to the marshmallow mixture in several additions. Making sure to gently fold until well combined. You don’t want to be aggressive while stirring it or you will deflate the
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Pie Filling:
- Combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, cloves, and heavy cream together in a medium bowl. Stir well, and set aside.
- Combine graham cracker and gingersnap cookie crumbs together in a small bowl and drop about 1 1/2 teaspoon in each jar. Shake the jar a bit to spread the mixture around.
- Next, drop in about 2 tablespoons of the pie filling, and 2 tablespoons of the mousse. Use the spoon to spread the mixture a bit if you need to between each layer.
- Repeat the layers with the crumbs, pie filling, and mouse to have two of each layer.
- For a finished look, top off with whipped cream and garnish with any remaining crumbs or broken cookies.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 574Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 420mgCarbohydrates: 94gFiber: 7gSugar: 52gProtein: 9g
Amazon is the trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.